[Eustuchap-l] Fwd: Re: Fwd: ASIS&T Annual Meeting in Copenhagen - Ideas and discussion

Agnes Mainka agnes.mainka at hhu.de
Thu Jan 21 10:03:20 EST 2016

Hi @all,

This is a kindly reminder. We will have our call tomorrow the 21st at
4pm CET.
There are already some ideas in our doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15rhwv9U9wWtxxTOWW1cxchwCOHp79J-i5zj_XDwl-0g/edit?usp=sharing
Feel free, to add your thoughts and ideas.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

All the best,
Agnes

____