[Eustuchap-l] Fwd: ASIS&T Annual Meeting in Copenhagen - Ideas and discussion

Agnes Mainka agnes.mainka at hhu.de
Tue Jan 19 05:10:44 EST 2016

Dear friends,

Please, do not forget to participate in our doodle:
<http://doodle.com/poll/586p5p77m3g9xc3t>http://doodle.com/poll/586p5p77m3g9xc3t
We would like to open the discussion this week!
Hope to see you all during our Hangout.

Cheers,
Agnes

____
Chair - European Student Chapter

Betreff: 	ASIS&T Annual Meeting in Copenhagen - Ideas and discussion
Datum: 	Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:31:46 +0100
Von: 	Agnes Mainka <agnes.mainka at hhu.de>
An: 	eurchap at asis.org, eustuchap-l at mail.asis.org

Hi @all!

I hope you had a good start into the New Year and look forward for
exciting work, discussions and ASIS&T Annual Meeting in Europe with your
colleagues and friends.

We have still a few weeks to make proposals for the next Meeting. It is
a pleasure for us, that the Annual Meeting will be held for the first
time in Europe and we should give our best to make this Meeting an
exciting and fruitful event. Therefore, we would like to discuss with
you ideas and activities which the European Chapter and European Student
Chapter have and would like to do during the forthcoming ASIS&T Annual
Meeting in Copenhagen.

If you have any ideas or just would like join our conversation feel free
to enter your available schedule for next week (19.01-22.01) in our
doodle:<http://doodle.com/poll/586p5p77m3g9xc3t>http://doodle.com/poll/586p5p77m3g9xc3t
The call should not exceed one hour.

All ideas and activities can be put together in our google document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15rhwv9U9wWtxxTOWW1cxchwCOHp79J-i5zj_XDwl-0g/edit?usp=sharing

Please, feel free to write your ideas into the document, even you are
not available during our call.

I hope to meet you all next week during the call!

By the way:

·Here is the link to google hangout setup:
https://www.google.com/tools/dlpage/hangoutplugin?hl=en

·Have you read our newsletter? Here is the link:http://bit.ly/news_esc

·Do you know students who like to participate in the Movie Meets Science
Contest 2016? Feel free to share the following link: http://bit.ly/mms_esc

Cheers,

Agnes

European Student Chapter of ASIS&T - Chair

--
Agnes Mainka, B.A., M.A.

Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf
Dept. of Information Science