[Eustuchap-l] Newsletter (ESC) Issue 7, January 2016

Aylin Ilhan aylin.ilhan at hhu.de
Mon Jan 4 17:43:19 EST 2016

Dear all,

we are happy to present the new edition of the first newsletter of the European Student Chapter in this year.

We are excited to tell you that we’ve redesigned the newsletter and have two new topics. We hope you'll enjoy it.
Topics of the issue are:

• Presentation of the new ESC Board Members
• "I was at…“ - four students report on their conference attendance
• Do you know? (new topic)
• Lexicon (new topic)
• News
• Do not miss (conferences & webinars)
• Challenge
• Membership

Please feel free to forward the newsletter.

Your ESC board.

Kind regards,
Aylin Ilhan

--