[Eustuchap-l] Reminder: ASIS&T European Student Chapter Bylaws Vote

Liliana Melgar E. lilimelgar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:44:26 EST 2013

--apologies if you already voted--

Dear ASIS&T ESC member:

With the aim of making clear the procedures that guide our Student Chapter,
and acting according to the ASIS&T’s practice, the Chapter officers
prepared the first version of the ASIS&T ESC Bylaws (1).

This email is to request your vote for its approval. To give your vote,
please read the attached Bylaws first and then proceed to the survey:

Besides, please take into account that the implementation for the change in
the name of our Association is in process. Thus, we ask you to accept in
the survey that this will happen. That means, if you agree to the bylaws,
you also agree to the name change. Our chapter name in the bylaws will then
be changed to “Association of Information Science & Technology European
Student Chapter”, when ASIS&T changes its name officially.

*Note* that these bylaws may be amended by an affirmative vote of*two-thirds
* of the members of the Student Chapter voting on the proposed amendment
(Article IX. Amendment). *Each member may vote only once*.

*The voting will end on February 22, 2013, 12 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) .

Chapter officers
American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T)
European Student Chapter (ASIS&T ESC)
Eustuchap-l at mail.asis.org

(1) This text was formulated following the ASIS&T model of student chapter
bylaws, which you can find here:

(2) Apologies for the advertisements you get because of using a survey
commercial software.