[Asis-l] Job Posting / Client Services Representative (Repost)
srichards at lac-group.com
Fri May 15 11:16:39 EDT 2015
Apologies for the reposting, for immediate consideration, please apply via our website at: http://goo.gl/wMZv4J
LAC Group is seeking a Client Services Representative in for its Library Associates Division. Library Associates, a Division of LAC Group, is responsible for a wide range of staffing and managed services engagements for clients with complex library and information management needs. Reporting to the Director of Client Services - Library Associates, the representative will work to solve specific client needs and ensure that client engagements are successful by communicating regularly with key client contacts, LAC project managers and project-dedicated staff.
Location: New York, NY (preferred); Other locations considered: Washington, DC and Los Angeles/Burbank, CA
* Provide corporate-level oversight and management of assigned accounts
* Meet with stakeholders and company contacts regularly and as needed to establish and maintain relationships
* Ensure contract and service level agreement requirements are fulfilled
* Provide corporate-level oversight of project staff on assigned accounts
* Interact with clients on site, and remotely as needed
* Work directly with customers to enable their use of LAC Group services.
* Work with project managers, team leads and staff to ensure the delivery of quality services
* Identify staff development and training requirements and opportunities; recommend and implement programs; recommend staffing
* Evaluate staff on assigned accounts
* Assist with proposal process, including proposal development and editing work
* Provide expert advice to corporate proposal preparation team
* Assist with development of additional business with assigned accounts and in assigned market/business lines by staying abreast of developments at client site, working within the LAC Group’s strategic plan and approach
* Assist with staffing for LAC contracts
* Update and maintain position descriptions for assigned accounts.
* Under the advisement of the Director of Client Services, review applications, screen candidates, conduct interviews as needed to fill vacancies on existing accounts and as needed, staff proposals in assigned areas, and build candidate pool for upcoming contract positions
* Represent LAC Group at local, regional, and national professional events
* Other special projects as needed
* Escalates critical customer issues
* Identifies trends, and recommends process improvements
* Ensure staff are following/abiding by LAC guidelines
* Maintain data in the company’s Salesforce system
* Bachelor’s degree
* Excellent interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, ability to effectively lead many styles and personalities mandatory
* Initiative, go-getter attitude and able to complete projects on time with minimal supervision mandatory
* Ability to develop good relationships with company employees assigned to LAC accounts is mandatory
* Ability to work independently as work well as a member of the Library Associates team is mandatory
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with an ability to create and develop relationships
* Ability to manage, execute, and follow through with multiple tasks
* MLS Degree is a plus
* Experienced in and knowledge of library environment a plus
* Experienced in customer relationship management programs
* Good knowledge of customer business needs and workflows
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Asis-l