[Asis-l] Job Posting / Social Science and Technology Materials Cataloger
srichards at lac-group.com
Tue Mar 31 19:26:01 EDT 2015
Apologies for the cross postings . . .
LAC Group seeks dynamic candidate to work as a Social Science and Technology Materials Cataloger for a government agency in the Washington, DC area. The ideal candidate will have a background in all areas of Librarianship including the following:
* Must have experience using the RDA, RDA Toolkit, Cataloger's Desktop, Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH), and MARC 21 cataloging standards.
* Must be able to use the Voyager ILS
* Must be able to search for records first to prevent the creation of duplicate records
* Must be able to perform subject cataloging in the social sciences and technology; primarily subject area is social sciences with a secondary emphasis in technology
* Must have experience with authority control
* Must have ability to produce weekly/monthly reports of progress
* Must be able to follow detailed standard procedures for physical handling and processing
Apply at: http://goo.gl/Kdm5Hw
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Asis-l