[Asis-l] Job Posting / Systems Librarian / Bethesda, MD
srichards at lac-group.com
Tue Mar 17 16:09:57 EDT 2015
Apologies for the cross postings . . . .
LAC Group is seeking a part-time Systems Librarian for an ongoing contract with our federal government client, located in Bethesda, MD. This is a 24 hours per week position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* MLS/MLIS degree from an accredited ALA University is required;
* At least one year of experience with evaluating or working with health information databases;
* An understanding of the users of consumer-level health information and the importance of plain-language and clearly written materials;
* Knowledge of Health IT coding systems and comfort matching or relating clinical terms to terms for the health care consumer;
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational skills;
* Must be able to work both independently and as part of a motivated and productive team;
* Ability to follow rigorous and complex procedures;
* Must have excellent attention to detail;
* Ability to work in a database or content management system (training in the system will be provided, but the individual must have a high comfort level with learning systems, inputting data, and searching or using other available tools from the system);
* Comfort working in a fast-paced environment;
* Strong critical thinking and analysis skills.
Apply at: http://goo.gl/vKh9zZ
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Asis-l