[Asis-l] ProjMAN 2015 - International Conference on Project MANagement | CALL FOR PAPERS
Maria Manuela Cruz Cunha
mcunha at ipca.pt
Thu Mar 5 19:42:33 EST 2015
International Conference on Project MANagement
an AIS affiliated conference
Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal, October 7-9, 2015
---------- Important dates
Submission deadline: April 3, 2015
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: May 17, 2015
Final Submission due date: June 12, 2015
---------- Submission types and guidelines
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit their manuscript electronically at the Conference webpage (http://projman.scika.org) until April 3, 2015.
Submissions can be made as full papers, short papers, poster papers and industry papers, and must strictly follow the submission guidelines available at the webpage:
- A full paper corresponds to a completed or finished research, including the discussion of research results (a full paper should have between six and eight pages, considering the template and the guidelines provided at the conference webpage);
- A short paper introduces preliminary results of ongoing research (a short paper should be between four to six pages in length);
- A poster paper introduces initial research, ideas, and models at a discussion phase (a poster paper should be three pages in length);
- An industry paper presents practical approaches to research, applications, tools, solutions, etc., aligned with the conference scope and topics (its page length can vary between four and six pages).
All conference submissions will be double-blind and peer-to-peer reviewed.
---------- Proceedings and publications
Only original contributions will be accepted. Papers must not have been published before, and not be under review for any other conference or publication.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings to be published by Elsevier as a Procedia Computer Science series (which is indexed by Scopus and ISI Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index) and will be available on Sciverse ScienceDirect.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend the paper for publication in international journals and in edited books. For more detailed information, please visit http://projman.scika.org
---------- Committees and Keynote speaker
- Albert Boonstra, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- João Eduardo Quintela Varajão, University of Minho, Portugal
Advisory Board Chair:
- Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, Portugal
- Hans Georg Gemünden, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
- Dulce Gonçalves, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
- Gabriela Fernandes, University of Southampton, UK
We look forward to welcoming you in our beautiful Vilamoura, Algarve, next October.
More information about the Asis-l