[Asis-l] Job Posting / Financial Researcher/Information Specialist / New York City
srichards at lac-group.com
Tue Dec 1 16:08:52 EST 2015
Apologies for the cross postings . . . .
LAC Group is seeking a full-time Financial Researcher/Information Specialist for a temporary /contracted role at our client, a well known financial institution. This role supports the investment banking teams providing quality and comprehensive research and information services in support of the institution's strategic vision. This will be a temporary position for several months, with the strong possibility of turning into a permanent role.
* Strong ability to conduct and provide comprehensive business information quickly and effectively;
* Ability to provide research including company and business information, industry and market profiles, deal analytics and financial data through the use of external resources and platforms;
* Adept in primary and secondary research tools;
* Ability to conduct all aspects of research request/project life-cycle: from client inquiry to client deliverable;
* Ability to work independently as needed;
* To track workflow and request queue;
* To assist on training to end-users/bankers;
* To assist in market data management: renewal audits, usage tracking, invoice processing.
* Previous experience (min. of 5+ years) as a research professional in a financial institution (or related); MLS preferred but not required;
* Strong understanding of banking and finance: capital markets and investment banking services/products;
* Ability to manage time and multitask on research workflow and other responsibilities;
* Great attention to detail;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Must be a team player and ability to work independently;
Must be experienced and familiar with the following sources: (sources primarily but not exclusively as listed):
* *Capital IQ
* *Dealogic - DCM Analytics
* *Dealogic - Loan Analytics
* *Dealogic - Strategy Manager
* *Fitch Ratings
* *Institutional Investor
* *Investment Dealer's Digest
* *Moody's Ratings & Financial Metrics
* *SNL Financial
* *S&P RatingsDirect
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: http://goo.gl/cjXjN2
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Asis-l