[Asis-l] Register Today for "CurateGear 2015: Enabling the Curation of Digital Collections"
Tibbo, Helen R
tibbo at ils.unc.edu
Wed Nov 5 00:58:26 EST 2014
Registration Now Open for "CurateGear 2015: Enabling the Curation of Digital Collections"
Following the success of CurateGear 2012, 2013, and 2014, please join us for CurateGear 2015, a day-long event focused on digital curation tools and methods. See demonstrations, hear about the latest developments, and discuss applications in professional contexts. CurateGear will be an interactive event focused on digital curation tools and methods. The symposium will take place on January 7, 2015 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education<http://fridaycenter.unc.edu/index.html>, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Homepage: CurateGear 2015 - http://ils.unc.edu/digccurr/curategear2015.html
Registration Fee: $150; students: $50.
Speakers will include:
* Erika Farr, Emory University
* Matthew Farrell, Duke University
* Carolyn Hank, University of Tennessee
* Cal Lee, University of North Carolina
* Nancy McGovern, MIT Libraries
* Don Mennerich, New York University
* Peter Murray, LYRASIS
* Alex Nelson, Prometheus Computing
* Michael Olson, Stanford University
* Klaus Rechert, University of Freiburg
* Doug Reside, New York Public Library
* Dan Ryan, Carnegie Mellon University
* Katherine Skinner, Educopia Institute
* Kari Smith, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
* Angela Spinazzè, LYRASIS
* Helen Tibbo, University of North Carolina
* Bradley Westbrook, ArchivesSpace
* Doug White, National Institute of Standards and Technology
* Carl Wilson, Open Preservation Foundation
* Kam Woods, University of North Carolina
See you in January! -Helen
Dr. Helen R. Tibbo, Alumni Distinguished Professor
President, 2010-2011 & Fellow, Society of American Archivists
School of Information and Library Science
201 Manning Hall, CB#3360
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3360
tibbo at ils.unc.edu<mailto:tibbo at ils.unc.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Asis-l