[Asis-l] FW: Invitation to Participate in a DataONE Scientists Survey

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Thu Oct 24 13:15:59 EDT 2013

From: Board on Research Data and Information [mailto:clevey at nas.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:56 PM
To: rhill at asis.org
Subject: Invitation to Participate in a DataONE Scientists Survey

To view this email as a web page, go here.

6d8060e70c92f9a03388d0dce1> Board on Research Data and Information

74e40a9dcd75a70de66d47fabf> Visit Our Website

4dd6aea66d8b9a6d89f5c4b462> Subscribe  |
bdb511fa43cb5f3b366e5695c6> Forward to a Friend

Dear Colleagues, again,

With apologies, I am resending the Survey Invitation email. Apparently, when
the link below was clicked, the URL was incorrect. The URL below should be
coded properly. Please do let me know (Cheryl Levey, clevey at nas.edu
<mailto:clevey at nas.edu> ) if it is not.

We are forwarding this information to you for your participation -

You are invited to participate in an NSF-sponsored DataONE research study.
A survey link is enclosed with this email. Your responses will contribute to
the understanding of how scientists currently create, preserve, manage, and
share their data as well as how they are involved in education concerning
these topics.

Once you have completed the survey, I ask that you forward the survey link
to other faculty, researchers, lecturers, post-doctoral associates, and
graduate students in sciences, technology/engineering, health sciences, and
social sciences.

Please contact Carol Tenopir (ctenopir at utk.edu) with any questions.

Click the link below to open the survey or cut and paste it into your

Thank you.

Warm regards,
Cheryl Levey

Cheryl Williams Levey
Senior Program Associate

National Academy of Sciences
BRDI, Keck 511 (c/o Paul Uhlir)
500 Fifth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001 U.S.A.
Phone: 301-473-1482
Fax: 773-897-7455
E-mail: clevey at nas.edu

To unsubscribe from this list please use this link to unsubscribe
fe7c478d59a91fbaf39da71dc2>  or reply to this message with "unsubscribe" in
the subject line.

Copyright C 2013. National Academies.
500 Fifth Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20001.
084035dacbccc0218f3ba6fa0a> Privacy Statement

1962ba280c25de60c2a6e920f8> THE NATIONAL ACADEMIES