[Asis-l] Job Posting / Conflicts Analyst / Boston, MA
srichards at lac-group.com
Fri Feb 8 12:21:50 EST 2013
LAC Group seeks a Conflicts Analyst for a prestigious corporate client located in Boston, MA. The Conflict Analyst is responsible for performing conflict checks, assisting in the resolution of actual or potential conflicts and coordinating the case intake process. Responsibilities also include assistance with various projects undertaken by the legal team, at the direction of in-house legal counsel the Conflict and Compliance Manager.
* Conflict Checks - Research requests for client conflict checks using Elite and other on-line resources, and assist in the identification of potential conflicts;
* Together with the Conflict and Compliance Manager, assist in the resolution of conflicts which requires interaction with legal counsel, the conflict committee and managing principals and senior staff;
* Create and maintain information screens between conflicting cases using IntApp and other resources, to ensure compliance with such information screens;
* Prepare necessary reports to support the conflict, intake and case management function;
* Work with the finance team in the management and operation of Elite to ensure case, client and related party information is comprehensive and accurate;
* Research - Conduct database research for new case leads;
* Contract Management - Work with others in the legal department to track and review case-related documents such as engagement letters and nondisclosure agreements to ensure compliance with restrictions or agreed-upon terms and provide other contract management functions as necessary.
* Strong interpersonal skills;
* Strong PC capability; Word, Excel, SharePoint experience; experience with billing/conflicts databases;
* Equivalent work experience in a professional service firm;
* Bachelor's degree required;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule dictated by business needs;
* Research skills.
Apply at http://goo.gl/wJSbX
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Asis-l