[Asis-l] Job Posting / Project Managers / Washington, DC
srichards at lac-group.com
Fri Feb 1 13:04:12 EST 2013
Apologies for the cross postings . . . . . .
LAC Group seeks skilled Project Managers with substantive experience working in research library with over 1 million volumes, supervising a staff of over 20 full-time employees and large scale shelf maintenance and bibliographic projects. This is exceptional career opportunity at a renowned Federal library located in Washington, D.C. is a full-time, on-site position pending contract (five year) award. Need is immediate, so please apply without delay!
Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
* Demonstrated experience (minimum of two (2) years) successfully managing large scale shelf maintenance and bibliographic projects in a major research library with over 1 million volumes;
* Proven ability to coach, motivate and supervise a staff of 20+ full-time employees,
* Knowledge of and minimum of one (1) year experience working with ILS/MARC records, preferably Voyager;
* Proven ability to train and review the work of others; Proven ability to swiftly address performance and personnel issues;
* Possess the ability to compile statistical data to produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports of work reviewed;
* Possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
To apply, visit http://goo.gl/Sc99Q
Please follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/LAC_Jobs
Library Associates Companies (LAC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Asis-l