[Asis-l] FW: Job Opportunity (Program Knowledge Analyst - Kalamazoo, MI)
srichards at lac-group.com
Thu Jun 7 14:39:15 EDT 2012
Apologies for the cross posting . . . . .
Are you a passionate information professional with strong data modeling skills and seek truly meaning for work with an enlightened nonprofit organization?
LAC Group seeks experienced Program Knowledge Analyst on behalf of our client, a prestigious nonprofit foundation. The Program Knowledge Analyst will assist in the capture, storage, analysis and synthesis of data, materials and output produced by the Client's programs. Ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in identifying and connecting diverse domains of knowledge, generating new associations and creating designs that model new hypotheses and facts to enable leadership to direct future strategy of the Institute. Work location Kalamazoo, MI.
* Working with the Research Design & Evaluation team as well as the Information Systems and Communications teams to develop information and knowledge-based systems to collect, analyze and present to appropriate audiences the research results, data, reports and other materials that are created or produced to further the mission and work of the Client.
* Facilitating the planning and implementation of data visualization systems and projects to create and produce information, materials, and presentations.
* Developing and creating new questions, hypotheses and insights to analyze and present research, results, reports, and other materials.
* Assisting the Research Design & Evaluation team in the collection, organization, coding, and filing of materials (paper and digital) generated as part of the Institute's external work and internal processes. Assisting in basic research, analysis, and evaluation of the same.
* Working with the Information Systems & Services team to research, develop and implement appropriate technology for the creation of information management systems.
* Working with the Communications team to identify and present key themes, threads and other findings and research questions to relevant audiences via the Institute's information channels.
* Supporting and assisting the Program team by addressing questions, hypotheses and insights arising from the information, knowledge, and visual design systems.
* A master's degree in information or library science or a relevant discipline and a minimum of five years' experience working with information systems, technology, and relevant software programs or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Excellent conceptual, analytical, and critical thinking skills and the ability to process a great deal of information with attention to detail and accuracy while observing the broader meaning in context of the Institute's work.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to translate research and evaluation concepts and results into language that can be readily understood by a diverse audience.
* The ability to solicit ideas and interactions from others, and work in a consultative, collaborative mode.
* A team-oriented work style, respect for diversity, and the ability to relate to highly qualified individuals.
* The ability to support and assist others under pressure in a well-organized, calm manner.
* High ethical standards and a healthy sense of humor.
* A commitment to the mission and goals of the Institute.
To apply, please visit http://goo.gl/N5MY8
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/LAC_Jobs
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Asis-l