[Asis-l] CurateGear 2013 - Early Bird Registration extended through December 13th
Tibbo, Helen R
tibbo at ils.unc.edu
Wed Dec 5 09:25:37 EST 2012
Register Now for "CurateGear 2013: Enabling the Curation of Digital Collections"
We know that some of you have just heard about CurateGear so have extended the Early Bird registration period through Thursday, December 13th. Please join us for CurateGear 2013<http://ils.unc.edu/digccurr/curategear2013.html>, a day-long event focused on digital curation tools and methods. See demonstrations, hear about the latest developments and discuss application in professional contexts. CurateGear will be an interactive event focused on digital curation tools and methods.
The symposium will take place on January 9, 2013 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Register for CurateGear 2013<https://apps.research.unc.edu/events/index.cfm?event=events.eventDetails&event_key=4608D5AEBFF8DC2F657478C359790AABC4A0EF2C>
* Jonathan Crabtree, Odum Institute for Research in Social Science
* Mark Evans, Tessella
* Lisa Gregory, State Library of North Carolina
* Barbara Guttman, National Institute of Standards and Technology
* Carolyn Hank, McGill University
* Chien-Yi Hou, University of North Carolina
* Greg Jansen, UNC Libraries
* Leslie Johnston, Library of Congress
* Cal Lee, University of North Carolina
* Nancy McGovern, MIT Libraries
* Richard Marciano, University of North Carolina
* Mark Matienzo, Yale University
Courtney Mumma, Artefactual Systems
* Trevor Owens, Library of Congress
* David Pearson, National Library of Australia
* Doug Reside, New York Public Library
* Ryan Scherle, Duke University
* Seth Shaw, University Archives, Duke University
* Katherine Skinner, Educopia Institute
* Mike Thuman, Tessella
* Helen Tibbo, University of North Carolina
* William Underwood, Georgia Tech
* Doug White, National Institute of Standards and Technology
For more information, contact Angela Murillo, Project Manager, at amurillo at email.unc.edu<mailto:amurillo at email.unc.edu>.
Sponsors: This event is made possible by the generosity of the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the School of Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Price: Registration $100.00
Late Registration (after December 13th) $125.00
Payment Notes: Only Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Checks can be made out to UNC-Chapel Hill and posted to SILS. For credit card questions, please contact Michelle Taylor at: michele at email.unc.edu<mailto:michele at email.unc.edu>
Dr. Helen R. Tibbo, Alumni Distinguished Professor
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3360
tibbo at ils.unc.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Asis-l