[Asis-l] ACM/IEEE SITIS'11: Submission Deadline Approaching, Dijon-France
richard.chbeir at u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Sep 6 04:39:15 EDT 2011
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 12, 2011
Apologies for multiple diffusion
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 7th International Conference on
SIGNAL IMAGE TECHNOLOGY & INTERNET-BASED SYSTEMS (SITIS'11)
November 28 - December 1, 2011
In cooperation with ACM SIGAPP French Chapter and
IEEE Technical Committee on Multimedia Computing (pending)
University of Burgundy (Dijon, France)
The SITIS conference is dedicated to research on the technologies used to represent,
share and process information in various forms, ranging from signal, image, and multimedia data to traditional structured data and semi-structured data found in the web.
SITIS spans two inter-related research domains that increasingly play a key role in connecting systems across network centric environments to allow distributed computing and information sharing.
SITIS 2011 aims to provide a forum for high quality presentations on research activities centered on two main tracks:
- The focus of the first track "Internet-Based Computing and Systems" (IBCS) focuses on emerging and novel concepts, architectures and methodologies for information management. The Internet and the related technologies have created an interconnected world in which information can be exchanged easily, tasks can be processed collaboratively, communities of users with similarly interests can be formed to achieve efficiency and improve performance.
- The second track titled "Signal & Image Technologies" (SIT) focuses on recent developments in digital signal processing and pays particular attention to evolutions in audiovisual signal processing, analysis, coding and authentication, and retrieval techniques.
Submission and publication
The conference will include keynote addresses, tutorials, and regular and workshop sessions. SITIS 2011 invites submission of high quality and original papers on the topics of the major tracks described below. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers for technical merit, originality, significance and relevance to track topics.
Papers must be up to 8 pages and follow IEEE double columns publication format. Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and published by IEEE Computer Society and referenced in IEEE explore and major indexes.
* Paper Submission: September 12, 2011
* Acceptance/Reject notification: October 3, 2011
* Camera ready: October 16, 2011
* Author registration: October 16, 2011
Local organizing committee (University of Burgundy, France)
* Pierre Gouton (Chair, pgouton at u-bourgogne.fr)
* Eric Leclercq (eric.leclercq at u-bourgogne.fr)
* Celine Roudet (celine.roudet at u-bourgogne.fr)
* Marinette Savonnet (marinette.savonnet at u-bourgogne.fr)
* Claire Bourgeois (claire.bourgeois-republique at u-bourgogne.fr)
* Jean Baptiste Thomas (Jean-Baptiste.Thomas at u-bourgogne.fr)
* Elie Raad (webmaster, elie.raad at u-bourgogne.fr)
More details about each track and detailed topics can be found on the conference website: http://www.u-bourgogne.fr/SITIS
More information about the Asis-l