[Asis-l] Launch of The _Reference Notes_ Blog

gerrymck gerry.mckiernan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:53:45 EST 2008

In any effort to reduce my e-footprint, I have decided to
significantly reduce my posting of news items to The Various e-Lists.

Instead /  I have created a new blog titled _Reference Notes_ on which
I will post the types of items that I have sent to The Individual

_Reference Notes_ is located at

[ http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/ ]

and has been seeded with the following posts

•	LIFE Photo Archive Hosted by Google
•	TRAIL: Technical Reports Archives and Image Library
•	Transforming NTIS with a National Technical Report...
•	C&RL News: Introducing Creative Commons to Librarians …
•	Reference Librarian 2008, Vol. 49 Issue 2 Web 2.0 ...
•	ACRL Guide Libraries & the Google Library Project ...
•	Reinventing Science Librarianship: Models for the ...
•	Reference Notes Blog Launched

The Feedburner Feed Is At

 [ http://feeds.feedburner.com/ReferenceNotes ]

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There is Nothing More Powerful Than An Idea Whose Time Has Come / Victor Hugo
[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490 ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows
[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]