[Asis-l] Research & Development Position Available
LHarrison at cclaflorida.org
Thu May 17 16:11:14 EDT 2007
Apologies for late posting of this position (it closes on Monday 5/21).
Apologes also for crossposting if you already saw this posted earlier on
LITA or NGC4Lib.
This would be a great opportunity for someone with a creative,
futuristic mindset and a desire to make an impact outside the local
library level. Minimum salary is $50,000 and negotiable; the position
is in Tallahassee, but serves the entire Florida community college
The title is Research & Development Consultant (it's a full-time,
permanent position, though...not a short-term consulting position).
Highlights from the position description:
* Monitors, assesses, and reports on library, information industry, and
other standards...coordinates CCLA consideration of emerging standards
* Monitors, assesses, and reports on technological trends.
* Monitors, investigates, tests and evaluates potential new or enhanced
services and products as needed.
* Proposes potential new applications for LINCC users and/or CCLA
* Recommends appropriate implementation strategies for user needs and
The full position description and information on how to apply can be
Feel free to e-mail or call me if you have any questions.
Product Development Coordinator
College Center for Library Automation (CCLA)
(850) 922-6044 * LHarrison at cclaflorida.org
More information about the Asis-l