[Asis-l] Position Available:Web Development Specialist (Washington DC)
Patty De Anda
pdeanda at libraryassociates.com
Thu May 17 14:45:15 EDT 2007
Web Development Specialist needed to serve as a member of the Knowledge
Services Center which supports the research and information activities
of a major non-profit independent government agency. Responsible for
providing the technical expertise required to develop the Knowledge
Services Center's virtual presence as well as develop and maintain the
Center's general and bureau specific web pages. The incumbent will stay
abreast of technologies appropriate to the Center and its mission and
incorporate them as appropriate and possible.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* At least four years experience with Internet website development
and management, HTML/web editors, other Internet-related WWW software
(e.g. Java, Cold Fusion CGI Script) and graphics preparation packages,
* Knowledge of and experience with Web 2.0 functions such as
blogs, wikis, collaborative software, and tagging;
* Knowledge of Unix, Linux, and Windows server systems;
* Experience related to electronic (Internet) and computerized
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving
* Knowledge of foreign affairs, foreign assistance, economic
development, or developing countries;
* U.S. citizenship required.
Compensation / Application Information
* This is a contract position. Please inquire via the jobs page
on our website, www.libraryassociates.com, to apply or learn more about
this position! You can also email resume and cover letter to Patty De
Anda, pdeanda at libraryassociates.com , with a courtesy copy to
keith at libraryassociates.com.
* Salary is commensurate with experience.
More information about the Asis-l