[Asis-l] New & Updated Resources! ©Primer

Olga Francois ofrancois at umuc.edu
Tue May 28 16:58:15 EDT 2002

Could you please post the message below to your listserv?
Center for Intellectual Property and Copyright, University of Maryland
University College

The CIP is pleased to announce the development of an online, interactive
tutorial on copyright basics called the ©Primer. The Primer is a free
interactive online tool to assist educating faculty, staff and students
about copyright principles and compliance. It's just a simple click

Also, if you have not visited the CIP in a while, come back for a
refresher! You will find expanded and new resources such as a growing
collection of intellectual property policies, and information about
digital rights management, the public domain, and much much more. Please
view our upcoming online workshops and review our future research
initiatives like the Virtual Academic Integrity Laboratory (VAIL) and
the Digital-Copyright Listserv.

[Please excuse the inevitable duplication of this notice.]
-Olga Francois